Mike Goldstein

Writer/Researcher
Based in the suburbs just north of Chicago, IL, the Album Cover Hall of Fame project was founded in 2010 by Michael Goldstein, a former television and interactive programming development, creative and production executive and art gallery owner.

interested in album covers and the people that make them?

Greetings to you all. I know that Wax Poetics has a long history of looking at how records are packaged and sold and sharing some of the stories behind how those packages were conceived and made. I run a site called AlbumCoverHallofFame.com and, in addition to the info and interviews found on the site, each month (usually on the first) I publish a newsletter that includes up-to-date info about who's doing what in the album art world - museum/gallery exhibitions, interviews, books, films/TV, etc. . I'd invite you to look at my latest posting (https://albumcoverhalloffame.wordpress.com/2021/08/01/album-cover-hall-of-fame-news-update-and-link-summary-for-august-2021/) and, if you like what you see, please sign up to get a notice when new summaries are posted.
I'm eager to see how the "new" Wax Poetics covers what's new and exciting in the world of music-related art/imagery and am glad to have been a very small part of its re-launch. 
Cheers, Mike Goldstein
Like Comment